(A) Funds Deposit & WithdrawalFunds Deposit
Client can deposit fund by crossed cheque, Transfer or Telegraphic Transfer into the following bank accounts of the company.
|A/C Name：Mouette Securities Company Limited|
|BANK OF CHINA||012-891-000-98744||012-891-060-12995|
- By Telegraphic transfer and Transfer
Client should ensure the fund is transferred from the client’s own bank account with the same name as the securities account holder. Our company do not accept fund deposit from third party, unless approved by senior management.
- Cheque Deposit
For deposits made by crossed cheque, the cheque must be payable to “Mouette Securities Company Limited”. If the client has deposited a cheque, please confirm with us that the cheque is issued by the securities account holder and provide us the copy of the cheque.
- Cash Deposit
According to the guideline of Anti-Money Laundering ordinance, client should avoid depositing cash into our bank account. Bank counter’s staff may also reject any large amount of cash deposit.
After client has made a fund deposit, client need to notify our Company as soon as possible. Please write down your full name together with your account number on the bank deposit slip and fax it to (852) 2666 4677 and call our Settlement Department (852) 2666 4626 for verification. Client can also login our Internet Trading System or Mouette securities mobile app and submit the deposit notification to our company with the attachment of the copy of deposit slip through the “account service” function electronically.
- Download the Fund Withdrawal Request Form from our website. Complete and sign on the form then fax it back to our settlement department at (852) 2666 4677.
- Client can login our Internet Trading System or Mouette securities mobile app and submit the withdraw request through the “account service” function electronically.
- Client can also submit the fund withdrawal form to our office in person or through your Account Executive.
For valid cash withdrawal instructions received before 12:00 noon on each working day, our company will endeavor to deposit the withdrawal amount in the form of crossed cheque into the designated bank account of the client provided in the account opening agreement within the same day. All cheques will be made payable only in the same name of the securities account holder.
- For cash withdrawal instruction received after 12:00 noon, our company will arrange withdrawal and deposit the crossed cheque to client account on the next working day.
- Fund will be issued by crossed cheque and deposited into the designated bank account provided by client in the account opening agreement.
- Request to issue payment/ cheque to any third party will not be accepted.
(B) Stocks Deposit & Withdrawal
(i) Physical Stock Withdrawals
Clients need to visit our office in person and fill in the designated form for the physical stock withdrawal request. In general, request will be processed within 3 working days. Clients need to collect the physical stock in person at our office during office hours and all charges will be debited in the client’s securities account. Please refer to the Fees and Charges table for physical stock withdrawal.
(ii) Physical Stock Deposit
Clients need to bring along with their physical stock in person to our office for physical stock deposit. Please note that the physical stock certificates should be in client’s name. Sale order of physical stock will only be accepted by our company normally after 14 working days when the physical stock has been deposited into CCASS and good title of the stock has been obtained. Please refer to the Fees and Charges table for physical stock deposit.
(iii) Settlement Instruction (SI/ISI)
For withdrawal of the securities from our company to another brokerage firm or HKSCC investor account, or deposit securities from another brokerage firm or HKSCC investor account to our company, clients please download the Settlement Instruction Form, fill in and submit the original form to our settlement department. All valid settlement instructions will be processed promptly. Please refer to the Fees and Charges table for SI/ISI.
(C) Confirmation of Deposit / Withdrawal of Funds / Stocks
Daily / monthly statement will be issued and sent to clients as acknowledgement of fund deposit/ fund withdrawal/ stock deposit or stock withdrawal.
(D) HKEx Stock Segregation Account with Statement Service (SSA)Besides opening investor account with Hong Kong Securities Clearing Limited (HKSCC), clients can choose to open a more convenient type of account with HKSCC, the Stock Segregated Account with Statement Service (“SSA”) through our company. SSA is suitable for those clients normally fully settle their trades on/before the settlement date.
Advantages of SSA account with Statement Service
- The SSA account facilitates brokers and custodians to record and report investors’ stockholdings separate from their own
- Investors do not need to handle stock movements themselves following the execution of buy or sell orders. The investors’ brokers or custodians will administer the movements of stocks into and out of a SSA
- Investors can check movements and balances of stocks in the SSA, give voting instructions and affirm stock transfers electronically through the CCASS Phone System and the CCASS Internet System
- Investors can select to receive email or SMS alert messages on stock movement activities
- Investors can select to affirm instructions before any movements of stock out of a SSA either on a ‘Free of Payment’ or ‘Delivery Against Payment’ basis
- Investors can receive corporate communications, including annual reports and notices of corporate activities, direct from share registrars
- Investors are not recognised by HKSCC as holders of SSA
Clients with SSA can track their stockholdings through the CCASS Phone System and the CCASS Internet System and their stockholdings separate from those of the brokers and custodians. Clients with SSA can receive email or SMS alert messages on stock movement activities from the HKEx. For more information on the opening of SSA, please contact your responsible Account Executive or our officers. You can also visit HKEx website for more details.
* The above information is for reference only and subject to change without prior notice.